Wali Ali Abdul is a journalist, translator and web designer from South Kurdistan.
- Born in 1978 in Penjwen, Sulaymaniyah province.
- Active member of Kurdistan Union of Journalists
- Holds a certificate from the Dutch Press Now organization for civil journalism.
- Prepared and presented the live program (Answer in a Minute) of Jamawar Radio, which is the oldest live program of the radio.
- In addition to Jamawar Radio, he works in several other media outlets and has translated several articles from both English and Arabic into Kurdish and vice versa.