Amanj Ghazi Shakir Agha
Nickname: Amanj Ghazi
Born on 10-5-1965 in Ruandz
Degree: Master of Musicology
Occupation: Lecturer, College of Fine Arts, Salahaddin University
$Literary and artistic activities$
He has composed 30 songs for Kurdistan artists.
(9) Choirs of music and song.
He has composed music for Kurdish, Arabic and English plays.
He has composed music for 18 Kurdish films.
He has opened 8 music courses and organized 26 conferences and seminars on music and singing.
He has composed music for paintings by artists such as Mohammed Arif, Namq Ali Qadir, Sardar Sinjari and Rostam Aghala.
of its founders:
1. Great King's Team in Rwandz
2. Erbil Institute of Fine Arts
3. Kurdistan Orchestra
4. Song Group
He has the longest melody of a Kurdish song, Koch u Baran, which was inspired by the 1991 Million Conference
1992-2003: Teacher of music at Erbil Institute of Fine Arts.
2004-2006: Director of Kurdish Culture in the Ministry of Culture.
2005 Participated in national music festivals in France, Switzerland and Germany.
2007-2008: Director of the Directorate of Music Arts in the Ministry of Culture.
2008 (First Place) at the College of Fine Arts of Salahaddin University.
Since 2008, he has been a lecturer in the Department of Music, College of Fine Arts, Salahaddin University.
2013 Master's degree in Musicology with honors from Salahaddin University.
He is a final year doctoral student at Salahaddin University.2020-2
He has published the following books:
1. An artistic reading of academic music and. Culture 2005.
2. Kurdish Music and Culture Institute 2007
3. Children's jokes Music for children and. Education 2008
4. Special issue of Chlawaz magazine for March، 2008، Kurdish Music and Culture Institute.
5. Experience in the embrace of music (criticism and experience of musical art)
6. Saday Kharand (Note of some masterpieces of Kurdish orchestral music 2011)
7. Folk songs characteristics. (2012)
$The following books are available for publication$
1. Harmony (Translated from Arabic by Dr. Mohammed Zaza).
2. Dictionary of Music (Translated from Arabic by Ahmed Bayumi).
3. Method of learning oud for advanced (setting goal gas).
4. General space for musicians (prepared and set up by Amanj Ghazi). 
A SHORT BIOGRAPHY OF MUSICAN: AMANJ GHAZI