Full name: Anwar Hussein Saeed
Nickname: Anwar Bazgir
Born: Sulaymaniyah, 1972.
He has been working in politics, media and culture for 32 years.
He is currently in charge of the Idea Institute for Thought and Research.
- Diploma in Management, Sulaymaniyah Technical Institute (1992-1993)
- Bachelor of Media - College of Humanities (2013-2014)
Media and organizational experience:
- Editor-in-Chief of the newspaper Rebazi Azadi (2000-2008).
- Editor-in-Chief of Journalist Magazine (2014).
- Director of Voice of Kurdistan Radio (2015-2020).
- Member of the Council of the Kurdistan Union of Journalists (2003-2016)
- Deputy Lieutenant of Kurdistan Union of Journalists (2016-2021)
- Chairman of the organization (admn).
- Writers and main staff of several Kurdistan newspapers and magazines
- Supervisor and active member of several civil society organizations
Courses, Workshops and Conferences:
1. He has visited various countries in Europe, Asia and Africa for journalistic and media work.
2. In 2012, he participated in the training course of cadres of Qalachwalan and was awarded the certificate of President Mam Jalal.
3. Participated in the congresses of the International Federation of Journalists in Russia, Spain, France and Tunisia.
Awards and Honors:
1- In 2012, he was awarded a certificate of honor by President Mam Jalal.
2. Honorary Award, Department of State Culture and Journalism.
3- Sorani Mama Hama Honorary Award.
4. Georgia Ministry of Culture Honorary Award.
5- Kurdsat TV Honorary Award.
6. American Humanitarian and Cultural Award.
7- Honorary Award of the Iraqi Media and Culture Center.
8- Honorary Award of the Lebanese Inventors Union.
He has received dozens of other awards.
Writings and publications:
- Publishing about (3000) articles, columns and journalistic research in the fields of politics, journalism and society.
- He has published more than (60) books in the fields of politics, literature, intellectual and journalism. More than half of them are about media and journalism.