Dean of the College of Political Sciences, Salahaddin University.
General Specialist in Political Philosophy.
Specialist in political sociology.
He holds a Ph.D. from Tehran University in Iran.
His doctoral thesis is entitled Nationality and Nation-State in the Age of Globalization, Iraqi Kurdistan as an example.
Books published in Persian:
1. Crisis creation by the powers in Iraqi Kurdistan.
2: Iraqi Kurdish nationality in the era of globalization.
Scientific research in Persian:
1. The changes in the nation-state that have occurred in the era of globalization.
2. The impact of globalization on social science.
3. The impact of globalization on third-world states.
4. Research on new tools and ways to analyze political problems.
5. Research on political science and revolution from Marx's point of view.
6- State changes in the Islamic world from the perspective of political sociology.
7. The impact of foreign capitalism on the relationship between Third World states and the West.
8. Geopolitical changes in the Middle East after 11th of September.