Date of birth: 01-07-197001-07-1970
Place of residence: Ranya - Chawarqurna
Occupation: Forensic Investigator in Hajiawa Court of Investigation
Marital Status: Married
Education and qualifications:
- Salahaddin University - Erbil - College of Law and Politics - Department of Law - 1995-1999
- Bachelor of Laws.
- Erbil Technical Institute - Department of Legal Administration - 1992-1995.
- Diploma in Law with first in his class.
- On 21-02-2001, he was appointed as a judicial assistant in the court of Qaladze.
- On 13-02-2002, he started working as a forensic investigator.
- Member of Kurdistan Rights Defenders Union Sulaymaniyah Branch - 2001
- Head of Ranya Branch of Kurdistan Rights Workers Union - 2004
Head of Relations Department of Ranya Branch of Rights Union 09-07-2005 to present.
Language: Very good Arabic in speaking, writing, and reading. English: Good - speaking, writing, and reading. Persian: Good - speaking, writing, and reading.
Computer: Use and maintenance and experience in using the following programs: Microsoft windows- Microsoft Office- Adobe photoshop - Formatting PC- Uses the internet very well.
-Good knowledge about:
- Iraqi Constitution
- Draft Constitution of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq
- Laws: Iraqi Penal Code, First Criminal Courts Law, Sheikh Status Law, Amended, Civil Procedure Law, Traffic Law, Drug Law, Terrorism Law, Kurdistan Parliament.
- Shiite sect (Jafari) has full knowledge and research such as (Shiite Crescent Um Amtadad al-Pura).
- Political Islam - Extremist armed groups, their ideology and thinking.
- World Muslim Brotherhood Movement.
In 2000, he wrote a 176-page paper in Arabic entitled “The Kurdish Race in Iraq Is Ethical and Legal” in which he discussed the destruction of the Kurdish race by the Ba'ath regime and highlighted it from a legal point of view.
In 2001-2002, he opened 30 computer courses in Chawarqurna, Ranya and Qaladze.
He has several legal researches such as: The structure and its concepts - Ethnicity in the Iraqi Civil Code - Concerns in the law and Sharia and the law - Incorporation in the Iraqi Penal Code - Obstacles to criminal responsibility in the Iraqi Penal Code.
Religious studies such as: Terrorism in the Law - Shiites and the Jurisprudence - Vahra Al-Tagrf.
Participated in an American investigation course on (Crime scene investigation) on 06-05-2007 in Ranya.
Kurdistan Alliance candidate in Sulaymaniyah province for the 2010 Iraqi parliamentary elections.