He was born in 1976 in Hamal-Ava neighborhood of Saqiz city in a family of nine members. Besides Mr. Abdulbaqi, three other siblings, namely two brothers and a sister named: Mala Ata, Mr. Kamran and Gulbahar, are blind from birth, same as him.
Mr. Rawshany started his primary education in Saqiz and later, because there was no school for the blind in Saqiz, he chose to leave his family and move to Tehran. He continued his secondary education at Shahid Mohebbi Boarding School for the Blind and received his diploma there.
Mr. Abdulbaqi is one of those people who does not tie himself to destiny, therefore he has never given up and has always tried to equip his mind with modern sciences. Therefore, during high school he tried to learn English and some German, which he succeeded to some extent.
In 1994, he was admitted to Shahid Bahashti University as a student of social sciences and successfully received a bachelor's degree in research. Later, he continued to study intellectual and research topics, especially those related to women. He then obtained a bachelor's degree in sociology from Azadi University of Tehran.
Some of Mr. Abdulbaqi Rawshan's civic, literary and research activities are as follows:
- For several years in Saqiz and Sina as a member of the director of the Council of the Blind, he started working for the disabled and the blind.
- Conducted two research projects for Kurdistan province in the field of elections.
- Conducted two research projects in the field of social problems for the Department of Welfare.
- Jointly conducted a casualty investigation in Sina.
- Conducted research on the reasons for divorce and separation of families in Sina.
- Jointly conducted a study on the electoral behavior of the population of Central Kurdistan in the second round of council elections.
- Conducted a joint survey of citizens to participate in the elections of the eighth parliament.
- He has prepared several projects on social capital, women, music and literature that have not yet been published.
- He has translated several works from English into Persian and from Persian into Kurdish.
He has also played a role in the field of journalism and was the editor-in-chief of the monthly magazine (Nawkhoyi) in the emergency center and social activities of Behzisti Organization for three years.
He has been an active member of several organizations such as the Addiction Prevention Center in Saqiz and a member of the Council for Revival and Special Values of Social Disadvantages in Tehran. He has participated in various round tables and seminars in these fields.
It is worth mentioning that Mr. Baqi is a computer expert and more importantly he has a good knowledge of software for the blind. He types most of his articles himself and can send emails.