He was born in 1963 in Ali Bayani village of Shuwani township of Kirkuk province. Because his father was a Peshmerga, they settled in that village. They came to this village from the village of Shawgeri Sheikh Bzeni, where the nobleman expelled them from his village due to land issues and occupied their land.
- He completed his primary education at Helmati Primary School for Boys in Kirkuk.
- Graduated from Imam Qasim High School.
- Graduated from Abdulmaliki son of Marwan High School (Kurdistan).
- Due to poverty, he worked continuously as a child, adolescent and youth, selling packaging, shoe painting, yogurt selling, etc.
- Graduated from the College of Science, Department of Chemistry, Salahaddin University, Erbil in 1985. In 1984, he was expelled from the university due to the student strike.
- Actively participated in the demonstrations of Salahaddin University and Kirkuk in 1982, and the strike of Salahaddin University in 1984.
- In 1979, he and Nasser Taha Sulaiman, also known as Mahdawi, won the Kirkuk high school championship in the field of military post.
- He was involved in political life in early 1979, starting with the secret organizations of the PUK. He left until 1983 because of his position on the civil war and differences of political opinion.
- He became a Peshmerga in East and South Kurdistan in the mid-1980s.
- He was imprisoned twice during his Peshmerga career for his political position and differences of opinion.
- He was expelled from the Peshmerga for differences of political opinion, in the most difficult political situation after the Anfal.
- Actively participated in the 1991 uprising in Daratu, Erbil and Kirkuk camps.
- He has been writing since 1985. After the Kurdistan Uprising, he published a large number of articles, research, and journalistic reports.
- After the uprising, he actively participated in the work of the Kurdistan Refugee Association, was a member of the high committee of the organization, represented the refugees in many demonstrations and protests in Erbil and its surroundings in the early 1990s.
- He participated in activities against civil war, terrorism, poverty, violation of political freedom and support for Kurds in all four parts of Kurdistan in the early 1990s.
- After the uprising, he worked continuously for a living. He never lived on politics and writing.
- In September 1994, he and a group of friends received the license of the Refugee and Anfal Organization. The most important work of this organization was to make 14-4 Anfal Day. He was the secretary until he was forced to leave Kurdistan after being summoned and threatened dozens of times for demonstrating for food and changing all the councils in the camps around Erbil.
- After the events of August 31, 1996, he was forced to leave Kurdistan. He has been living in the Netherlands since August 1997.
In 1996 and 1997, he worked 18 hours a day as a dishwasher in Turkey.
- On 06-01-2002, together with the friends of the Progressives Chamber on the social network Paltalk, with the assistance of Kurdistan Net, Post, Voices and Claurozne, they announced the first call for the Halabja and Anfal campaign It has been the most active Kurdish organization in all four parts of Kurdistan.
- He was the supervisor general of the center until the third congress.
- Actively participated in the trial of Franz van Anraat, filed a complaint against Wafiq Samarai and Jalal Talabani under the name of Chak because of the case of Sultan Hashim, etc.
- Active member of Kurdistan Union of Journalists.
- Member of the World Federation of Journalists.
- He has been a member of many political and academic conferences held in Kurdistan on the issues of the International Criminal Court, chemical weapons, genocide, Kirkuk, and economic justice.
- From 2011 to 2020, he was imprisoned fifteen times, three times for defending the Northern Kurds, twice for the Eastern Kurds and once in commemoration of Halabja 2011, the others were against violations and salary cuts.
- Together with his friends, he invented the idea of abolishing the pensions of parliamentarians and high salaries in the Justice Campaign campaign, held 34 demonstrations for this issue.
- He is the founder of several network organizations in the fields of genocide, anti-arms and anti-execution.
- He has supervised a large number of demonstrations in the fields of genocide, against executions, against the occupation of Turkey and Iran, Syria and against inequality, commemoration of crimes, etc.
He has published several books, including:
1. A brief comprehensive discussion on language.
2- Kirkuk is a city of fortresses, fire and blood.
3. Kirkuk between the desires of its people and the dreams of ideology.
4. Some hidden pages in the history of the massacres.
5. The trade of death.
6. The Commune of Paris.
He also has several other books ready for publication.