Ghafour Taher Saeed Sarmami
Full Name: Ghafour Taher Saeed Sarmami
Nick Name: Ghafour Makhmouri
Address: Newroz Q., Erbil, Kurdistan
Date & place of Birth: July. 1st, 1970 / Wadi Al_Ghurab village, Makhmour, Erbil, Kurdistan,
Marital status: Married
Qualifications & Educational Background:
1- Studied primary school in (Mijan) school in the village of Mishar
2- Studied secondary and preparatory school in Makhmour
3- Bachelor’s degree in college of Arts, Salahaddin University, Erbil, Kurdistan.
4- Member of Kurdistan journalism syndicate.
5- Member of International Federation of Journalism IFJ.
6- Member of Kurd Writers Union.
7- Established Kurdistan Democratic National Union YNDK in 1995 with some other Kurdish nationalists.
8- General Secretary of Kurdistan Democratic National Union YNDK .
9- Member of Kurdistan parliament (2005-2009).
10- Member of first round of Kurdish – Arabic dialogues held on June 1998 in Cairo.
11- Member of most of the political and academically conference and meetings held in Kurdistan and outside Kurdistan.
12- Administrative member of combating Arabization high committee.
13- Concessioner of Media weekly newspaper.
14- Published numbers of political and literal reports and studies in several different Kurdish newspapers and magazines.
15- During 1994, 1995, 1996 he played effective role in restoring peace among Kurdish political parties and he has always been against war. He got injured because of his peaceful role.
16- Member of the preparatory body for the Kurdish National Conference.
17 - Member of Kurdistan National Congress (KNK).
18 - Member of Kurdistan Parliamentarians Union KPU.
19 - Published many books as followings:
• Introduction to Hayran , A brief about Hamad Bagy , 1989
• Qarachugh Mountain , 1990
• Three arrows from the window of poem , 1991
• Dialogues on Kurdish issue , (written in Arabic language) , 2000
• Hayran ( concept, context, approach) , 2001
• Arabization of Kurdistan, first issue , 2002
• Arabization of Kurdistan , (written in Arabic) , 2006
• Arabization of Kurdistan – Second issue – 2006
• Frankly , Dialogs about Kurdish affair , (written in Arabic) , 2010
• Makhmouri Hagba , first edit , 2010
• Arabasation of Kurdistan , Third issue , 2010
• Omar Khamosh , Poem , 2012
• Arabization of Kurdistan , (written in Arabic) , 2013
• Kurdish National Congress … Strategic and Current Aspirations, (written in Kurdish & Arabic & English), 2016
• Hayran (concept, content, Emergence), (written in Arabic), 2017
• Towards freedom and independence of Kurdistan, (written in Arabic), 2017
• Masoud Barzani The Symbol of Peshmarga and National Resistance, (written in Kurdish & Arabic), 2018
• Hzr u Raman, (written in Arabic and Kurdish), 2019