⚠️ ئەم بابەتە بەزمانی (🇬🇧 English) نووسراوە، کلیک لە ئایکۆنی بکە بۆ کردنەوەی بابەتەکە بەو زمانەی کە پێی نووسراوە!
- Chopy is born in 1983 in the city of Kirkuk.
- She left Kirkuk in 1986 because of the bas circumstances specially for Kurds.
- She stayed with her parents at the border villages between Irak and Iran until 1987.
- She emigrated to Europe in 1988 and later settled in Holland.
- In 1990 Chopy joined a choir school. She learned the principles of music.
- In 1996 she joined a music school where she learned to sing under the supervision of her teachers. In the same year she studied to play ‘keyboard’.
- In 1999 she joined the Kurdish Music Academy in Germany. There she had the chance to widen her knowledge about Kurdish music, especially after she met the famous Kurdish ‘kak Wirya Ahmad’ who helped Chopy very much.
- In 2000 she sang for the first time on a stage in front of more than 3000 people in the city of ‘Den Haag’. She also participated in a Kurdish TV program named ‘Shanasheen’ that was arranged by MedyaTV.
- In 2003 she released her first CD that was created under the direction and supervision of the famous Kurdisch musician ‘kak Burgan Mofti’. The CD ‘Chit Naw Benim’ containt 9 tracks.
- In 2007 she released her second CD under the name ‘Nawit Denem Zino’.
- During the past seven years of her music career, Chopy performed many concerts in various counties like Canada, America, Kurdistan and many European countries.
⚠️ This item has been written in (🇬🇧 English) language, click on icon to open the item in the original language!