⚠️ ئەم بابەتە بەزمانی (🇬🇧 English) نووسراوە، کلیک لە ئایکۆنی بکە بۆ کردنەوەی بابەتەکە بەو زمانەی کە پێی نووسراوە!
Associate Prof .Dr Kameran Ahmed Mohamedamin (kameran mantik)
Tel, Home: 2522403
Nationality: Iraqi Kurd
Date of Birth: 1963
2001-2004 Lecture in college of law, Salahadin University, hawler-Iraq.
2003- Teaching in the information department. Technical Institute, hawler, Kurdistan-Iraq.2004-2007 Lecture at political sciences in Salahadin University. Kurdistan, Iraq.
1983 graduated in industrial school
1997 BC in modern history
2000 master degree in modern history in Salahadin University in Erbil, Kurdistan –Iraq. (Thesis title : Kurdistan between International and regional conflicts: economical and historical study).
2000 BA in law. College of law in Salahaddin University, Hawler(postponed for two years by Universities decision ).
2007 PhD in philosophy of history from Mussel university, (theses title: International relations in light of the philosophy of civilization: a critical and analytical study.
Publication: Books, Articles and Interviews
- with out country ( a historical novel ) published in 3 Issue in 2005
- Kurdistan between international and regional conflicts ( published in 2000)
- The freedom between philosophy and law. A legal and political study.
- International conflicts in 20th century (translated)2003
- The victorious way (poem 1992)
- Tear of star (poem)1988
- Kurdistan in regional politics 2010
- International politics in light the philosophy of civilizations, an analytical and critical study, lebunan, 2009.
Researches in Kurdish
- The freedom and the civilization. Journal of Nishtiman
- Kurdistan in regional relations 1939-1945 in Zanko Journal for Humanities.
- The significance of Kurdistan geopolitics during the second word war period unpublished.
- Kurds nationalism idea, Journal of Nishtiman
- The Kurds revolution under light of economic changes, unpublished
- Kurdistan in the diplomatic attempt of the Baghdad pact 1955. Tarazu Journal of legal studies
- The resolution of (PKK) Issue and its effects on U.S.A future in the Middle East. Kurdistan post.
With number of articles published in the Kurdistan magazines and news paper. In addition of number of interviews in the Kurds media, about civil society, and Kurdish political parties.
⚠️ This item has been written in (🇬🇧 English) language, click on icon to open the item in the original language!